Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year & Roasters


Its not everyday that you'll see a Happy New Year post with an image of a roaster.  Why would the B2R do such a thing?

Well, the B2R had a heart-to-heart with Santa -

Santa - "Have you been naughty or nice?"

B2R - "Depends how closely you've been watching, but regardless, let me tell you about the B2R Chowline..."

(discussion about the B2R Chowline and the greatest baseball team in the world, Northwest Missouri State University Bearcats.)

Santa - "Well, that sounds like a fine idea and one I haven't heard any other baseball program having.  What would you like for Christmas this year?"

B2R - "World peace.  End hunger.  Cure for Cancer."

Santa - "Ok.  I'll work on that for you.  Anything else."

B2R - "2 18-quart roasters where I can cook a 10-pound brisket, multiple racks of ribs, a 10-15 pound ham."

Santa - "My, that's an unusual request for a guy your age, B2R.  A lot of food, too."

B2R - "I'm a Bearcat and I need it for the guys."

Santa delivered and I am very excited.

To all, have a Happy New Year.  Spring practice starts very soon.  Opening day is less than 7 weeks away.

Go Cats!!
###

No comments:

Post a Comment